On other occasions, we have already talked about some recognized brands in the world of kitchenware. Today we do the same, but talking about Berghoff, a brand with more than 20 years of experience.
History and trajectory
BergHoff is an international brand, distributor of kitchenware in more than 50 countries around the world. It is a family company founded in 1994, and has been declared the leading company in the kitchenware sector (River, 2018). Currently, in Spain it is being distributed through the company River International.
His more than 20 years of experience are demonstrable in the high quality of his kitchen utensils. This brand not only manufactures pans and pots, but also designs and manufactures cutlery, barbecues, porcelain and electronic devices. Its products are the perfect combination of functionality, good design and affordable price. That is why they uphold the motto Affordable Quality Design.
The brand has created several collections of kitchen utensils, so that each consumer can choose the collection that best suits their needs.
THE BEST BERGHOFF PAN
The pans of the brand are divided into collections, which are adapted to the specific needs of each user, and to their kitchens. Within each collection, we can find different designs: from bright colors such as purple or violet, to traditional pans. But all of them have the same great quality.
Berghoff GEM pans
The Berghoff Gem are one of the most successful pans of the firm. It has the particularity, and great advantage, that the handle can be completely disassembled in a very simple way. With a simple click, we can remove the handle so that it takes up less space when storing or cleaning it. It has a very efficient non-stick surface, free of PFOAS and with a speckled finish that gives it the touch of elegance that these pans deserve.
- Made of cast aluminum with ceramic coating. It is a completely safe, toxic-free non-stick surface that works very well.
- Handle removable with a click to finish the recipe in the oven or easy storage.
- Anti-heat handle so that in no case the heat of the pan is transmitted to your hands.
- Suitable for all types of cookers, including induction of course .
Berghoff Eclipse Pans
Eclipse is one of the BergHoff brand collections. It is made of cast iron, which supports and has resistance to high temperatures. It is a perfect frying pan for frying, like all the iron pans analyzed. In this collection, we can see the great diversity of designs: from pastel colors, to bright colors, through the aluminum color of a traditional frying pan.
- Manufactured in cast iron. Ergonomic handle to ensure a safe and manageable grip.
- Available in various sizes : small, standard (24 cm), and large.
- Suitable for all types of cookers, including induction ones.
- Non-stick toxic free.
Berghoff Ron Pans
Ron belongs to another of the brand’s collections. This skillet is made of cast iron, which gives the pan great strength and durability. In addition, this guarantees a uniform distribution of heat, which means better cooking of dishes in a shorter period of time.
As we’ve already mentioned, BergHoff products look great. In this model, the pan has a green exterior finish, combined with a traditional black interior finish.
- Manufactured in cast iron. Ergonomic ash wood handle .
- Non- stick chemical free PFOA.
- Suitable for any type of kitchen, including induction.
- Manufacturers recommend washing by hand, but it does not involve a great effort, since it is easy to clean.
THE BEST BERGHOFF PAN
BergHoff doesn’t just make and design high-quality pans, they also have several lines of saucepans and cookware. Here, we mention some of the most recommended pans of the brand.
Berghoff Cocotte Casserole
As we have already seen in other products, BergHoff often chooses cast iron for the manufacture of its kitchen utensils. This is because, in addition to being a strong and durable material , it is a great conductor of heat. This implies that the saucepan heats up quickly, and maintains that heat for much longer. A very competitive Cocotte, like the Cocotte Cecotec. One step above we would find the Cocotte Le Creuset.
- Manufactured in cast iron. 28 cm top, finished in black enamel. The entire pot has an exterior enamel finish.
- Available in various sizes and liters .
- Suitable for any type of kitchen, including oven and induction.
- Ideal for cooking any dish.
Berghoff GEM casserole
This saucepan is made of cast aluminum. This material combines resistance and durability, with great lightness and manageability. This means that even the most inexperienced and less skilled people can use this saucepan. In this way, we can see how BergHoff adapts to the needs of all types of consumers.
In addition, it includes a 24 cm glass lid, perfect for monitoring the cooking process without uncovering it, so as not to lose heat.
- Made of cast aluminum. Lid handles and knob covered with heat-resistant material, so that the heat from the pot is not transmitted to the handles.
- Available in various sizes.
- Exterior coating in black.
- Ceramic anti-adhesion coating, free of chemicals and toxic PFOA.
- Suitable for all types of cookers: glass-ceramic, gas, and even induction.
Berghoff Eclipse Casserole
This saucepan belongs to the same collection as the skillet mentioned above. Within the Eclipse collection , we can find pans, pots, kitchenware … And this collection stands out for the novelty of its colors. These pots, like the pans, are externally coated in different colors: green, blue, purple …
This saucepan is made of cast aluminum, which helps to distribute the heat evenly, and provides resistance as well as easy handling.
- Made of cast aluminum. Includes 20 cm glass top. The pot handles and the lid knob are covered with heat-resistant material, so that the heat from the pot is not transmitted to the handles.
- Available in various sizes.
- Exterior coating in water green color.
- PFOA chemical free non-stick coating.
- Suitable for any type of kitchen, including induction cookers.
The BergHoff brand has been awarded numerous times, in recognition of its inimitable quality and design.
With the Ron collection, in 2016, the brand received the Red Dot award : best of the best. This award is considered as one of the best awards that a product can receive. She was also awarded this award thanks to her collection of knives.
Some other awards BergHoff has received since 2008 include the Product Design Award (2012), the Good Design (2014), the Henry Van de Velde (2015), and the German Design Award (2016).