If you consider yourself a lover of good wine, it may be time to buy a piece that will help you keep your finest bottles in optimal condition. In this case, we are talking about the Cecotec Grand Sommelier 1200, a modern and practical wine cellar that is revolutionizing the market.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Temperature control buttons and clear digital display lets you customize the ideal storage environment for red or white wines.
- EXTERNAL TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS - Tap the digital display to easily adjust the temperature in each zone or turn on the interior LED light without opening the door.
- FREESTANDING CONVENIENCE - Place this attractive, compact unit anywhere there is a power source so your favourite wines are always close at hand.
- UV PROTECTIVE DOOR - Attractive mirrored glass door protects your wine from damage by harmful UV rays while soft interior lighting subtly highlights your wine collection
- CUSTOMIZABLE INTERIOR - Wire racks can be removed to fit larger or irregular shaped bottles with a maximum capacity of 20 standard 750 mL wine bottles
Cecotec is a Spanish company dedicated to the manufacture of appliances and robots for the home, all with innovative technology and at the best price. This company began to produce household appliances in 1995 and since then it has an extensive line of products, where robot vacuum cleaners, kitchen robots, televisions and wine cabinets stand out. These modern refrigerators designed exclusively for the conservation of wine bottles, have cutting-edge technology. Unlike other spirits, wine needs aexclusive care with the temperature, position and the correct place.
Keep your wine bottles anywhere else is a waste of money. That is why wine cellars are specially made to store and preserve a beverage as valuable as this one. Thanks to its space and opening system, the Grand Sommelier 1200 from Cecotec is made to store up to 12 bottles of wine in perfect condition.
Its state -of-the-art technology will prevent your drinks from acquiring a bad aroma or worse, an unpleasant taste. Its stainless steel design and shelves specially made for wine bottles are some of the details that make this wine cellar one of the best on the market.