The wine cooler, Inventor Wine is a great choice to have saved your bottles of wine whenever you need. As a good winemaker, you always want to keep your bottles of white or red wine at the indicated temperature, so that it is ready to drink according to the occasion, as this refrigerator will allow you.
Nowadays, it is possible to find really affordable wine coolers, complete and with a very good value for money. This Inventor Vino is an example of this, since it is highly valued and has specifications that make it an option to consider. A wine cellar 100% designed for offices, bedrooms, kitchens, hotels; for large surfaces or to save space in the conventional fridge.
- TEMPERATURE STABILITY - Ivation wine coolers’ compressor technology ensures temperature is not affected by outside heat sources, and reaches temperatures low enough to house sparkling white wines with a 41°F to 64°F temperature range!
- PRESERVE WINE’S FULLEST FLAVOR & AROMA - Set the temperature and let the wine cooler do the rest. With a built-in fan that maintains a consistent temperature throughout, this cooler ensures an optimal environment for long-term wine storage.
- UV-RESISTANT DOUBLE-PANED THERMOPANE GLASS - A double-paned glass door not only keeps the interior insulated, but also protects your collection from harmful UV light that can damage the tannins and overall flavor of your wine.
- SOFT INTERIOR LIGHTING - Turn on the energy-efficient LED light to gently illuminate your collection. Say goodbye to harsh fluorescent bulbs that fade labels and affect flavor.
- REMOVABLE RACKS & EASY-TO-USE TOUCH CONTROLS - Rearrange the shelves to accommodate varying bottle sizes. From pinot noir to champagne, you can be sure your collection ages comfortably. Easily adjust the temperature and turn on the light by tapping the digital display, then easily lock in settings with the lock button. The bright LCD display lets you view the temperature, even in the dark.
Let’s get to know all the information about this Vino de Inventor wine cellar .
One of the most important data when we talk about a wine fridge is the capacity. In this case, we have two models from this same manufacturer to choose from; a refrigerator with capacity for 43 liters and another for 66 liters. This particular model from Inventor Vino offers 66 liters of capacity. That’s about 24 standard bottles of wine.
The Inventor Wine Cooler designed with 4 shelves to store 5 bottles of wine on each. But in addition, it equips a compartment for bottles and cans.
What about the size? It is a medium size with 44 cm long, 48 cm wide and 64.2 cm high. The weight is 23 kilos, so it is resistant.
Regarding the temperature range, this Inventor Wine refrigerator allows the temperature to be regulated between 5ºC and 18ºC. In addition, you can keep the wine bottles at higher temperatures on the upper level and lower temperatures on the lower level, as indicated on the label itself.
One of the strengths is that it is energy efficient A, which guarantees low energy consumption. Saving energy is always important, not only to save on the electricity bill (which at the end of the month is very noticeable), but also to be more respectful with the environment.
The annual energy consumption is 138 kwh.
Technologies of the Inventor Vino wine cellar
This Inventor Vino features the latest in technology by displaying itself in a sleek, modern design with LED light and glass door with UV protection against solar radiation. The latter is especially important as it ensures that the wine has the correct flavor and aroma, without interfering at all.
But in addition, it has a digital screen and a touch control panel to control it. It is located on the top of the wine cooler.
The door is reversible. What does this mean? That you can choose the opening side to better fit it anywhere, based on your needs.
It also stands out because it is especially quiet. The noise level is only 42 dB, much less than the vast majority of wine cellars on the market. And not only that, but unwanted vibrations are also avoided. That is, not only does it not make noise, but it also does not vibrate like many others do.
Advantages of the Inventor Vino wine cellar
However, all wine cellars have their advantages and disadvantages. In the case of the Inventor Vino model, we highlight:
- Modern and original design
- Capacity for 66 liters or 24 standard wine bottles and possibility to choose a smaller model
- Glass door with UV filter to protect wines from sunlight
- Touch control via screen
- Energy certification A
- Excellent value for money
- Easy to use
- Reversible door
- Low noise level 42 dB
- 2 years warranty
Disadvantages of the Inventor Vino wine cellar
What bad points does it present? The truth is that we found no drawbacks in this Inventor Vino wine cellar. The only thing is the following:
- By having a powerful compressor, during the first day at home it could make a little noise
- It can be heated if it is in a poorly ventilated or isolated place
Between you and me
The Inventor Vino wine cellar is one of the benchmark wine coolers on the market for all the strengths that we have mentioned. It is very practical, silent, beautiful, allows to regulate the temperature, has a medium size (perfect to use at home or in a business) and the quality / price ratio is excellent. It is also a very good gift to surprise a wine lover.
Maybe you are interested
Is this wine cellar not for you? Not what you were looking for when you came to this article? Don’t worry, it will be because of wine cellars! If you are looking for a small capacity wine cooler, this one by H.Koenig will allow you to store 6 bottles of wine, while if you prefer a very large one, the Klarstein Vinamour allows you to store up to 41 bottles. So as you can see, you will find wine cabinets for all occasions. We hope we have helped you!