That Tefal is one of the best brands is nothing new. And that is the number 1 manufacturer of cookware in the world, either. So it was a matter of time before he presented something of extreme quality, his own Rolls Royce from the pans, and that is why here we have the Tefal Sensoria.
The Sensoria family comes in various sizes, from 20 to 28 centimeters, as well as a practical Grill. This allows cooking in the same way for one person, as for a whole family. And the best part, the 20-centimeter weighs almost the same as the 28-centimeter, almost nothing!
We are not wrong if we say that this Sensoria pan set represents one of the best pans of the brand. Among this, because it incorporates the latest non-stick material developed by the firm, Titanium Pro. In this short video you can get an idea of its finishes:
The base is made of high-performance cast aluminum, ensuring rapid heating and homogeneous heat distribution. Therefore, they are perfect for recipes over low heat.
This material makes them fully compatible with induction, glass-ceramic, gas and electric cookers . In addition, you can use these pans without any fear in the oven up to 175ºC.
Likewise, it ensures that one end of the pan will have exactly the same temperature as the opposite end. It doesn’t matter where you put the beef or fish fillet, the temperature will be exactly the same. The heat diffusion is super fast and really homogeneous.
On the other hand, the 100% aluminum composition of these Tefal Sensoria makes it up to 62% lighter than iron pans. The work the Tefal designers have done to lighten the weight so much is really fantastic.
And the best thing is that this hardly supposes a decrease in durability; aluminum is a really strong and durable material. The advantage of all this, that thanks to its low weight, anyone can handle the pan with one hand regardless of its strength. Therefore, they are ideal for especially weak people or older people.
The best on the market, and that is the well-known and exclusive titanium. These Sensoria pans have a mineral base and a coating of the precious titanium, making these pans extremely resistant and durable. As we have been saying, you have to be careful not to scratch the non-stick surface, although when it comes to Titanium we can not be so diligent. This surface withstands the passage of time and the abuse of the day to day much better . Even so, the ideal is to use kitchen utensils that are healthy for us, without toxic substances and that do not damage the surface of our pan.
We have covered this topic on our blog. [ READ ARTICLE ]
100% free of PFOAS, it will not release any toxic compound to your food as long as the non-stick layer is in good condition, although as we said, with the Titanium coating it will be difficult to damage it.
We always love and value that brands also develop a Grill when they present a new collection. Many recipes, especially meat and fish, come out much better when we prepare them with a Grill instead of a conventional frying pan. The longitudinal marks allow to affect the food and give it a more intense cooking touch, allowing it to seal faster and leaving the inside more juicy.
Everything Tefal had at his disposal, he put in these Sensoria.
- 100% Aluminum : This achieves an absolutely fascinating lightness. Anyone can turn the tables with one hand!
- Titanium coating : In this way, it guarantees the best possible non-stickiness and ensures its resistance and durability.
- 5.5 mm ferritic disc : With this, Tefal makes these aluminum pans 100% compatible with all types of cookers. Of course, including of course induction cookers. This ferritic disc also ensures the rapid and homogeneous diffusion of heat over the entire surface of the pan.
- Thermospot technology : to visually check theperfect temperature of the Tefal Sensoria frying pan. It consists of a red circle inside that allows you to visually control when the pan reaches the optimal temperature for you to put the food. With this you avoid putting them when it is not too hot and it spoils, for example, the meat when losing the water.
BETWEEN YOU AND ME
We are looking at the Top Top pans of a Top Top brand, so the price may seem high. However, for all the technology they bring, their very light weight and their extreme resistance and durability, if we make numbers of the years that can last us, we will see that they are really affordable. If we opt for the set of three pans of different sizes, for a long time we will not need anything else.
Tefal is, in capital letters, THE MANUFACTURER of frying pans. And with this game Sensoria has created something that in our kitchen will give us many joys. Without a doubt, it is one of the most balanced sets of pans of the brand. Their excellent quality / price ratio make them the most recommended and the best valued.
ADVANTAGES OF TEFAL SENSORIA PAN:
- Its coating with Titanium inserts give it outstanding non-stick and resistance
- The aluminum structure has allowed to reduce the weight. The result: really light and very easy to operate with one hand.
- Thermospot technology is a perfect aid to calculate oil temperature.
DISADVANTAGES OF TEFAL SENSORIA PAN:
- Although aluminum is lightweight, it is not as shock resistant as iron or stainless steel pans
- Its design is simple and with few details, they have focused on the qualities of the pan and the finishes, without counting on the aesthetics. (The assessment of the design is very personal).
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
If you want to evaluate a similar range from a Spanish brand, the Monix Mineral are very high quality pans with Titanium and a very resistant structure. You can read the complete analysis we did of the Mineral Monix.
If you don’t mind spending a little more on a higher range, we advise you to take a look at the Woll Titanium NOWO pans . They are titanium pans with removable handles, also suitable for oven.