San Ignacio Premium Nona
The kitchens are no longer merely functional spaces to also become places for family recreation that are decorated like any other corner of the house. For this reason, users are increasingly paying attention not only to the functionalities, but also to the aesthetics of the products they buy. On this occasion, we will talk about the San Ignacio Premium Nona cookware, a set of four beautiful pans, with a unique design and color.
It is normal to question many things when purchasing a product of this magnitude, since the expectations that are had about it are usually high. Cookware must last for years and meet all the requirements and needs of the family, so the investment made is important. Luckily, today there is a wide variety of cookware, so everyone can select which pieces are the best for their kitchen.
It is not the first time we have talked about the San Ignacio brand in this blog, as it is very popular within the world of kitchenware. San Ignacio is a brand of Spanish origin, which was born in Guipúzcoa more than 70 years ago. In all these years, it has invested in innovation and in improving the quality of all its products. It is a well-known brand worldwide, so it is easy to find it in many countries. This is due to the wide variety and quality of their products.
On this occasion, we will talk about the San Ignacio Premium Nona cookware, which is made up of four pots of different sizes. Perhaps the most characteristic thing about this game is that it is crowned with copper details that contrast elegantly with the steel color of the set.
Materials of the San Ignacio Premium Nona
This four-piece battery is made of stainless steel, a high-quality and very resistant material, which guarantees its durability over the years. Stainless steel is the most suitable material for the manufacture of kitchen elements because it is highly resistant and hygienic.
The details of the handles are made of copper, which creates a beautiful contrast, making it original and elegant. Beyond aesthetics, these handles and knobs, called “always cold”, do not heat up even if the pot rises in temperature, which prevents the user from getting burned while cooking. Each saucepan comes with its corresponding transparent glass lid, an element that is very appreciated, since not having to lift it to see the food makes it safer and facilitates the work of cooking.
It is a great advantage to know that all the pieces of the battery have a cover to measure, something that does not happen in all games, in which only two or three pieces come with it, leaving the rest unprotected. The four pots have different dimensions:
- The small one is 16 centimeters in diameter and has a capacity of 1.9 liters.
- The next one is 18 centimeters in diameter and has a capacity of 2.7 liters.
- The penultimate is 20 centimeters in diameter and has a capacity of 3.6 liters.
- The largest is 24 centimeters in diameter and has a capacity of 6.1 liters.
What users pay most attention to when choosing a cookware is the compatibility of the stove. The batteries must last for many years, and during that time a family can change the fire on more than one occasion, but they do not want to change the pots.
It is best to choose one that is suitable for all fires, such as the San Ignacio Nona cookware. The four pieces are suitable for gas, electric, glass-ceramic or induction cookers. The latter is a heat source that has become very popular in recent years and therefore users are looking for parts that can be useful in them. The aluminum encapsulated bottom helps distribute heat evenly, reducing cooking time and saving energy.
Characteristics of the San Ignacio Premium Nona
Next, we will list the main characteristics of the San Ignacio Nona cookware:
- Its cleaning is very comfortable and simple, since all the pieces can be put in the dishwasher.
- Each pot has 4 clear glass lids.
- It is a very versatile set, with four pots of different sizes.
- Made of stainless steel with copper details.
- The handles and knobs have “always cold” technology to avoid burns.
- The bottom of the pots is made of encapsulated aluminum, which produces a rapid and homogeneous distribution of heat.
- They are very elegant and light.
- It is suitable for all types of fires: gas, electric, glass-ceramic and induction.
- Made with high quality elements.
Between you and me
It is incredible how elegant the four pieces that are part of the San Ignacio Nona cookware are. The contrast of stainless steel with copper makes them very original and different from other options on the market.
We believe that the investment that must be made is worth it, as their design and quality make them durable and timeless, so you will never want to get rid of them.
Advantages of San Ignacio Premium Nona
We can find a wide variety of cookware on the market, but few have the advantages that it provides:
- It is of Spanish origin and therefore can be purchased comfortably.
- It is easy to clean, as it can be washed in the dishwasher.
- It has a unique design, with the contrast of two colors.
- It does not matter what kitchen you have, since it is suitable for all types of fires.
- It is of high quality and durability.
Disadvantages of San Ignacio Premium Nona
One of the few drawbacks it has is that the price can be somewhat high when compared to other models on the market. But even so, it is not too much of a difference to cause some kind of rejection.
Maybe you are interested
In case this product does not meet all your expectations, there are other similar batteries on the market or with other additions that could be of interest for other kitchen and family models. Among these options, we find the Magefesa Kenya, which has different features and models, and can also be easily purchased online.