Deik is a well-known manufacturer in the home appliance segment for its quality and experience. Next I will talk about the Deik pots that are available on Amazon and that have features that are worth highlighting.
Deik Cookware Materials
The pans Deik are made of stainless steel 304 food grade, which is the type most common stainless steel and used in many industries. It stands out mainly for being a stainless steel with great resistance to corrosion, which as we know is a very important aspect when used for cooking food.
Said 304 food grade stainless steel has a composition of between 16 and 24% chromium and up to 35% nickel, in addition to that small concentrations of manganese and carbon are also present. This alloy is the best combination to achieve a solid set that ensures that no toxic substance is released into food.
As already indicated, it is a type of stainless steel that is highly resistant to corrosion, especially corrosion caused by acids with a higher oxidation capacity. This feature makes 304 food grade steel easier to sanitize and is therefore perfect for making cookware.
Of course, 304 stainless steel is susceptible to corrosion when exposed to chloride solutions or saline environments, as in the case of places near the coast. In any case, it is still a high quality material that provides durability and safety when preparing all kinds of food.
Also note that the manufacturer has made a highly polished finish to the point that all the pots have a very attractive mirror effect.
In addition, and contrary to what is usually thought of steel in the sense that it is a very heavy material, Deik pans are relatively light. This makes them easy to handle, regardless of the type of kitchen used to cook the food.
Compatibility of Deik Cookers with your appliances
Of course, the material with which Deik pots are made is very important, but so is the fact that they are utensils compatible with any type of kitchen. The good news is that the Deik brand pots offer compatibility with all types of cookers, including those that are of the induction type .
Therefore, regardless of the cooktop you are using, Deik pots can be used in your kitchen without any inconvenience. In addition, due to their design and size characteristics, you can also place them in the dishwasher for cleaning without problems.
Whether you have an induction cooker, an electric cooker, a gas cooker or a ceramic hob, Deik pans will work perfectly in all cases .
Main characteristics of Deik Pots
Regarding the main characteristics of Deik pots , we have already mentioned some of them above, but it should be indicated again so that you keep in mind that they are high quality pots.
- They are Deik pots made of food grade 304 stainless steel that is highly resistant to corrosion and also has an attractive mirror finish.
- All Deik pot handles are riveted for strength and durability.
- They are not heavy pots, on the contrary they are light and easy to handle.
- In addition to the above, all the handles of the pots are screwed in such a way that they do not get hot when you cook your food.
- All Deik pots have a glass lid, allowing you to clearly see the food while it cooks.
In total there are 5 Deik pots that are compatible with all types of kitchens and you can also place them in the dishwasher without any concern.
- There is a pot with a capacity of 1 liter
- Another pot with a capacity of 2 liters
- A pot with a capacity of 3 liters
- Pot with capacity of 1.5 liters
- And a pot with a capacity of 6 liters
Between you and me
There is no doubt that they are very essential pots in any kitchen since in addition to offering you a large capacity, they also stand out for being made of the highest quality steel.
They are also safe to cook your food and easy to clean because you can put them in the dishwasher.
One of its highlights is that you can use them in any type of kitchen, not to mention that they have a very attractive design, thanks to that polished finish with a mirror effect.
The plus is provided by the glass lids that allow you to see your food without uncovering the pots, which by the way inside include a measuring scale so you can add the exact measure of ingredients.
Advantages of Deik pots
Let’s talk now about the advantages of Deik pans, which, as you know, is always a fundamental aspect since they help you make the right purchase decision.
• As already mentioned, they are high quality stainless steel pots that provide durability and resistance to corrosion.
• Each one of the pots has a capacity that can be suitable for the preparation of different stews, soups or special meals.
• Its glass lids allow you to check the cooking of food without having to uncover at all times.
• Their design and quality of the materials with which they have been manufactured, allow them to be used in all types of cookers, from induction cookers, gas cookers, electric cookers, even vitroceramic cookers.
• The manufacturer Deik offers a 2-year guarantee.
Disadvantages of Deik pots
Of course there are also a few drawbacks that are important to mention:
• Some buyers have mentioned that the food sticks a lot and that although they are good for cooking, they are not entirely suitable for stir-frying as the food sticks.
• It is also indicated that the pots get too dirty and that afterwards it is very difficult to remove the stains.
• Another buyer claims that the handles get too hot, although many more say otherwise.
Maybe you are interested
I always like to recommend some other interesting option in case the product in question is not what you are looking for. So what do you think if you take a look at the 5-piece Zwilling Twin Classic cookware, also made of stainless steel, but of much better quality.
Features tight-fitting, watertight lids as well as ergonomic Stay Cool handles and measuring scale inside. The bottom of the battery has an aluminum core that allows heat to be retained and distributed throughout its surface.