The prestigious brand Zwilling and its battery Zwilling Passion have been in the kitchenware industry since 1731, when it was founded by Peter Henckels, in Solingen, Germany. We are without a doubt a leading manufacturer that has earned a place among the consumer thanks to its high quality products.
That is precisely the case with the Passion cookware by Zwilling, which we really wanted to tell you about. We are certain that you will love this cookware, as it has practically all the necessary features so that you can prepare a variety of exquisite meals.
Join us to discover the most outstanding elements of the Zwilling Passion cookware .
As you well know, the vast majority of current and quality kitchenware are made of stainless steel. It is not the exception in the case of the Passion battery from Zwilling, however it is important to note that it is 18/10 stainless steel, considered the best material for cooking.
The 18/10 alloy means that it is a steel composed of an alloy of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, an exceptional combination that guarantees the resistance of the cookware to temperatures of up to 400 ° C.
Not only that, 18/10 stainless steel is characterized by being extremely robust and highly resistant to wear.
It basically means that the cookware will last you even decades, because in addition to requiring minimal care, your food will never have an unpleasant taste or smell since metal is completely neutral.
Unlike other cookware that have glass lids, the Zwilling Passion cookware comes with lids that are also made of stainless steel. The advantage of this is that you can put the pans in the oven even with their lids.
In fact, the handles of all battery parts are made of stainless steel, so their strength and durability are practically guaranteed.
Now let’s talk about the compatibility of the Zwilling Passion cookware, which, of course, is suitable for all types of fire, including ovens, dishwashers and induction cookers.
In the oven it supports temperatures of no less than up to 400ºC. As we said, you can put the complete pot even with its lid. It is the advantage of a manufacturing integrated in stainless steel.
Compatibility is essential as it guarantees that you can use the cookware on any type of countertop. This makes it ideal for when you have to cook at the home of a family member or friend.
In addition and thanks to the SIGMA Classic + base, you will always cook efficiently and saving energy, regardless of the type of fire you use, including of course induction.
Main features of the Zwilling Passion
In most cases, the decision to buy or not to buy cookware is based on its distinguishing features and benefits.
The good news is that the Zwilling Passion cookware has many highlights.
- • On the one hand, it is a cookware made up of 5 pieces: 1 3-liter saucepan, 1 shallow pot with 3.5-liter capacity, 1 6.0-liter shallow pot, 1 1.5-liter saucepan without lid and 1 roasting pan with 1 capacity. liters.
- As already indicated, it is a cookware made of 18/10 stainless steel, which in addition to being durable and resistant, also allows easy maintenance and does not give off unpleasant substances or aromas.
- The battery also has an aluminum core that allows heat to be distributed more quickly and especially evenly.
- Both the handles and the lids are made of stainless steel.
- Zwilling Passion cookware is suitable for any type of kitchen and can be used in the dishwasher.
- It has a glossy design and finish that gives it a very visually appealing appearance.
Advantages of the Zwilling Passion cookware
• Its main advantage is that it has been made of stainless steel, which guarantees that you will be able to use it for many years.
• In addition to the above, all the pieces have a special edge that allows you to pour liquids easily and without worrying about dripping.
• Another thing to note is that it comes with a scale printed on the inside of each of the pieces so that you can accurately measure the ingredients.
• All lids seal perfectly, so the heat does not escape and therefore you save more energy when cooking.
• It has a high-gloss polished finish that really gives it a very elegant and attractive touch.
• All battery handles are ergonomically designed and made of stainless steel. This ensures that you can hold them comfortably and securely.
• The Zwilling Passion cookware can be used on all types of fires, from ovens, induction to vitroceramics.
• The SIGMA Classic + Base is made up of multiple layers so that you also save energy when cooking.
Disadvantages of Zwilling Passion cookware
• The lids are not made of glass, so you must necessarily remove them to check the cooking of the food. Although the advantage of this is that you can put them in the oven without risk. Question of needs.
Between you and me
It is certainly a very complete cookware in every way. It has been made of 18/10 stainless steel, so it will last you many years and will not scratch when you cook.
All the pieces are ideal to prepare almost any recipe. The number of sizes included and the roaster will make sure no recipe resists you.
It is undoubtedly one of the most recommended options for a family of several members; Not so for someone who lives alone, particularly since its price is somewhat high (unless your love of cooking justifies it!)
Maybe you are interested
We always like to recommend an additional alternative in case you were not completely convinced by the battery in question. That is why you may be interested in the WMF Gourmet Plus cookware, also made of stainless steel, suitable for all types of kitchens, 5 pieces and with a price slightly lower than the Zwilling Passion.