Comparison of GM Cookers
If you are thinking of buying a kitchen robot from the GM Cecotec range of Pots, and you don’t know which one to decide on, don’t be overwhelmed! In this complete GM Pot Comparison with the main characteristics of capacities, power, manufacturing materials, and of course, what are the main advantages of cooking in a GM Cecotec Pot. Don’t miss this guide!
When you think of this model it is because you probably already know the history of the brand. Founded by two Valencian brothers in 1995, it is one of the leading Spanish brands in small kitchen appliances, specializing in using the most innovative technologies in its kitchen robots, to achieve extraordinary results in all kitchen preparations. Buying Cecotec is buying quality and avant-garde.
Comparison of GM Cookers: Materials, Capacity and Power
The GM Model D Pots and GM Model H Pots have a capacity of 6 liters (up to 12 servings) while the GM Model G 10L Pot has a capacity of 20 liters, to prepare up to 20 menus.
Comparison of GM Cookers: Common Features
All Cecotec pots are programmable 24 hours, can cook under pressure, have multiple cooking programs and have safety systems for a risk-free handling in the kitchen, especially suitable for cookers who are afraid of pressure cookers!
Main characteristics of the GM Cecotec Model D Pot:
- Voice Guided Cooking
- It can be programmed up to 24 hours, to have our recipe available at the desired time.
- It has 11 cooking programs and two pressures
- Has a memory system
- It has an innovative food detection system, as it is capable of calculating the cooking time according to the amount of food to be cooked.
- Has 12 security systems
- Pressurization effect
- It is capable of cooking in low and high pressure
OFFICIAL GM STORE
See here the updated price of the GM Model D Pot
Main Characteristics of the GM Pot Model G 10 L
- Food processor programmable multifunction, which can cook with or without pressure, until 20 menus in one operation.
- It is programmable 24 hours to have food ready at the desired time.
- It has 19 different cooking programs, to cook any type of recipe.
- Functions: turbo cooker, pressure cooker, steamer, stew, simmer, poach, confit, ferment, bread, dessert, rice, pasta, griddle, fry, fry and oven. In addition, it presents the option of heating and reheating
- Eco mode, which saves up to 50% energy.
- It has a GM Drive Navigator that makes cooking tasks much easier, it’s like having a real helper in the kitchen!
- Innovative ergonomic GMView design, with 100% display control.
- With the new intelligent GMCore system we will never go wrong It is capable of adapting the cooking to the amount of food, the dishes will always come out at their exact doneness!
- It has 11 adjustable temperatures (from 70º to 200ºC) and 5 adjustable pressures (between 70 and 90 kPa).
- Besides, it is a polyglot robot! With a guided system in 6 languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian and German.
- It has 14 security systems, to cook at high pressure without any risk.
- Community on social networks and the internet to share recipes.
OFFICIAL GM STORE
See here the updated price of the GM G 10L Pot
Main characteristics of the Cecotec GM Model H Pot
- It has 19 cooking programs, to make starters, pasta, rice, stews, stews, fish, desserts, meats … and much more!
- Cooking programs: turbo function, poach, pressure cook, simmer, confit, steam, steam, cook, ferment, fry, fry, grill, dessert, rice and pasta.
- It has 11 adjustable temperatures up to 200ºC to prepare all kinds of recipes, and 5 adjustable pressures, to cook faster.
- LCD screen with ergonomic and intuitive control panel, in which the complete cooking process is visualized.
- Function reheating and heat meals
- Step-by-step voice guided control in and languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian and German.
- It has an Eprom Memory, which memorizes what we have programmed in case the power goes out
- It has 15 safety systems to cook under pressure without taking any risk.
- Built- in precision scale, to accurately measure the food that we deposit in the bucket, to work with the exact amounts in each preparation.
- Includes an innovative Advance cap, which releases pressure to prevent splashes and accidents.
- Flip-top lid, which is more convenient to stir and serve, without staining the kitchen
- It can be programmed up to 24 hours, to have the food ready at the desired time.
- Cook with Eco mode, which saves up to 50% energy.
- It has an intelligent GMCore system, which adapts the cooking to each preparation, according to the amount of food, so it can cook from one to twelve servings.
OFFICIAL GM STORE
See here the updated price of the GM Model H Cooker
All include a series of basic accessories, and the Model H, in addition, can be purchased with other accessories adjustable to this model. On the other hand, they include a complete recipe book, plus access to the Cecotec recipe community, for the exchange of recipes between Cecotec users.
GM Cecotec Model D Cooker Accessories : Daikin non-stick pan, measuring cup, ladle, baking tray and frying basket.
GM Cecotec Model G Cooker Accessories : 10-liter non-stick Daikin pail, ladle, measuring cup, baking tray and frying basket.
Accessories of the GM Cecotec Model H Cooker: Excelsior non-stick pan, measuring cup, ladle, baking tray and frying basket. Its H models with oven head and SlowPot bucket can be purchased.
Best GM Pot
Acquiring a Cecotec Pot is to invest in comfort and excellence in the preparation of our favorite cooking recipes. The advantages that Cecotec GM Pots can provide us are many:
- Their cooking programs are capable of preparing all kinds of recipes with little effort
- Its pressure system allows cooking like a traditional pressure cooker, for stews with an intense flavor of a lifetime.
- It is a safe pot to use
- Its voice-guided system, in all models, is a plus for users with vision problems
- Thanks to its food detection system, the Pots are capable of cooking according to the amount of food, so we will never make a mistake in the degree of cooking.
- Its accessories allow us to cook, bake and fry with the best results.
There are many more advantages, depending on the choice of each model, but whichever one we choose, after a comparison of GM Pots, we are about to have one of the best and most advanced kitchen helpers!