You should never underestimate the importance of having a good skillet in your kitchen. When talking about an exquisite recipe, the frying pan has a lot of prominence; Therefore, when we have the right tools, work in the kitchen will be much easier, as with this Kuhn Rikon Easy Induction.
Therefore, we want to analyze which are some of the most interesting pans in relation to quality / price. These are high quality pans designed for all types of public from the most demanding to the simplest.
The Kuhn Rikon Easy Induction Skillet is designed and manufactured in Switzerland. Kuhn Rikon is a storied brand in the home sector; They offer the best quality with the characteristics of specialized pans for the kitchens of the best chefs. These pans are ideal for preparing any type of recipe and they give you many options thanks to their materials. Let’s see its characteristics.
The material with which the Kuhn Rikon Easy Induction frying pan is made is aluminum. This is the most used material for the construction of pans.
The material with which the handle is constructed is resistant plastic. Also internally it has a material that prevents the heat from sticking out and burning your hands. One of the great advantages of this handle is that it is completely ergonomic; easy to handle even when our hands are wet with both water and oil.
The Easy Induction Kuhn Rikon have a Swiss design extra careful; In addition, they have a 3-year warranty which shows the reliability of these pans.
It is also designed for use in any type of kitchen; from the traditional ceramic hob, gas cookers and electric cookers. But there is something that characterizes these pans and that is that they are compatible with induction cookers.
To preserve the external state of the pan, you should wash them very well and do not leave them for many hours with the heat at maximum. For its washing you can use a dishwasher. However, it is advisable to wash it by hand to preserve the non-stick. This will be a really easy task because its non-stick is outstanding and nothing will stick to the pan.
Being made of aluminum, Easy Induction pans are very light and easy to handle. This means that with them you will not have any problem to move them from one place to another, even if you are a person who has some type of physical disability or you are an elderly person.
The non-stick of the Kuhn Rikon Easy Induction pans is very well worked: it has three layers of toxic-free non-stick . This non-stick coating is made by Kuhn Rikon, which we remember is one of the highest ranges in the kitchenware sector. This gives it a much longer life and the use of cooking fat or oils is almost unnecessary.
As for health, we can be totally calm. The non-stick surface is free of PFOAS and other toxins that can be transferred to our food.
Each model of frying pan has different characteristics that play a very important role when choosing the ideal frying pan. Some of the ones that Easy Induction pans have are:
- Diffuser background. The functionality of this feature is that it helps the heat distribution to be completely homogeneous. This allows the pan to heat up completely the same. This feature allows our food to cook in its entirety, regardless of whether it is in the center or on the sides of the pan.
- Ergonomic handle: As we explained previously, these pans have a perfect handle for cooking comfortably. Regardless of whether our hands are wet or the kitchen tool has been on the fire for a long time. Thanks to the material with which it is built inside, it does not allow heat to come to the surface, which will help us to hold it without the need for gloves.
- Its light structure: thanks to the fact that it is built with a very light and easy-to-handle material such as aluminum. This makes the Easy Induction frying pan very handy and easy to use without making a lot of effort; ideal for the elderly.
- Another great advantage of this line of pans is that they have three non-stick layers. This allows the pan to last much longer and we will not have to use large amounts of oil or fat to cook our food.
BETWEEN YOU AND ME
Outwardly they may look like professional frying pans aimed at chefs ; however, due to their price, they are accessible to all types of public. This allows us to have an excellent kitchen tool in our home at a very affordable price. They also have a very long useful life as long as we do not use metal utensils on the pan.
The Swiss firm Kuhn Rikon Easy Induction always assures us that we will have an excellent experience with their products. In addition, it is very likely that it will become our kitchen tool of choice, thanks to its excellent design, construction and ergonomics.
Advantages of the Kuhn Rikon Easy Induction pans
- These pans are very durable.
- They are easy to clean.
- Less heavy than stainless steel.
- Much more manageable.
- They are quite inexpensive pans
Disadvantages of Kuhn Rikon Easy Induction pans
- Aluminum is a toxic material that should not be consumed. So if the non-stick material is damaged by accident, it could affect health. If we use wooden or silicone utensils, we will not have any problem.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
If what you are looking for are pans from the firm Kuhn Rikon, you can value the superior range. This is the Kuhn Rikon Silver Star frying pan . It is a stainless steel and titanium skillet , so little more needs to be said. It is an outstanding frying pan although its price is somewhat higher than this model.
Finally, if you have no problem increasing your budget a bit, for a little more you can find a Le Creuset aluminum frying pan. This French-made frying pan is one of the best options in terms of quality, although as always, quality pays off.