The traditional stews, slow cooking but without throwing our lives away in the kitchen, will no longer be a problem of time and desire! Thanks to the Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker we can cook those homemade dishes that we like so much, easily, quickly and with the best results of a traditional stew. Do you dare to take a look at this pot? You will surely like it.
The British Crock-Pot, The Original Slow Cooker, is a specialist in the manufacture of electric slow cookers, with all the features to facilitate the preparation of lifelong stews with the minimum consumption of electrical energy. They are successfully introducing the slow cook concept in Spain, a return to traditional stews quickly and efficiently, with the same results as if we had been in the kitchen all morning. A real discovery!
We leave you with a short video where all its benefits are perfectly appreciated. Inside video!
Ranking Top3 Best Kitchen Robots
Capacity and Power
The Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker has a capacity of 4.7 liters, the equivalent of 5 servings, and a power of 230W, enough to prepare all kinds of stews and other recipes.
The Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker is made of ceramic, and therefore is suitable for the dishwasher and to put in the oven, and its lid is made of glass, also suitable for the dishwasher . Therefore, this Slow Cooker is one of the easiest to clean and maintain as new.
Key Features of the Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker
Perfect for enjoying home-cooked meals, the Crock Pot Digital Slow Cooker prepares stews slowly and gradually, so the food retains all its properties. These are its main features:
- It has two power levels, a high and a low, and an automatic keep warm function to keep recipes warm.
- Flip-up glass lid suitable for the dishwasher, and pot made of ceramic, suitable for the dishwasher, and also for use in the oven.
- Easy to clean, assemble and disassemble for easy cleaning, cable also detachable.
- It has a timer with an LED display to be able to program cooking from 30 minutes to 20 hours.
- Once the programmed cooking time has expired, the pot automatically switches to the keep warm function, thanks to its keep warm function .
- The bowl is detachable and can be brought directly to the serving table.
- Low electricity consumption in all its elaborations
- Includes recipes in the pot itself, fully programmable
- It is easy to use: you just have to choose the recipe, include the ingredients and select the desired time on the timer, as well as the power (high or low) and that’s it! You won’t have to worry about keeping an eye on the stew, because everything is done by itself.
- The two powers reach the same temperature, the difference is the time, which takes longer when low, to give the effect of slow cooking to your dishes.
You can make all kinds of preparations: legumes, soups, stews and stews, baked chicken (remember, it is suitable for the oven) and also desserts cooked at a low temperature.
Advantages of the Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker
If you do not know much about cooking, or you like to cook but lack time, the Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker offers many advantages, since your stews will be homemade and, thanks to its slow cooking technology at low temperature, they will preserve all the properties of food. Its main advantages include the following:
- We just have to select the recipe that we want, select the power (high or low) and the cooking time and nothing else! We will not have to keep an eye on the stew constantly. The pot will do it for us.
- It has a low energy consumption in relation to other appliances such as microwaves or other kitchen robots, so we will notice the savings in the electricity bill from the beginning.
- Few functions, making it easy to make the most complicated and traditional stews easily and intuitively.
- Its pieces are of high quality, suitable for the dishwasher, and its main container can be placed in the oven, to give a touch of baking or gratin to our favorite recipes.
- Its keep warm function is very useful to keep food warm until it is time to consume it. In addition, it automatically switches from the selected cooking function to this function, so we do not have to worry, because the food will always be just right and ready to serve.
- Cooking at a low temperature favors the maintenance of the nutrients and the properties of the food, which is why we are talking about cooking in a totally healthy way.
Disadvantages of the Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker
Perhaps the number of straights included is somewhat limited, and it must be taken into account that it does not have other benefits such as frying or processing food, but it is perfect for those who want to make tasty stews, with all their flavor and properties, and in the shortest possible time. .
Between you and me
In recent years, the new slow cook concept has been implemented in our country, imported from the Anglo-Saxons, who know how to enjoy life by spending less time in the kitchen, and enjoying the stews of a lifetime. And this is precisely the objective of the Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker, which facilitates the work of making stews at a low temperature, and in less time, with the results of a traditional recipe as always, and using the minimum time to prepare it. .
It is a pot with low electrical consumption, very easy to use, with easy to assemble and disassemble parts, and very importantly, suitable for the dishwasher. And we must not lose sight of its great value for money. If you have little time and want to enjoy good food, this digital pot is a real gem!
Maybe you are interested
If the Slow Cooker Digital Crock-Pot is not exactly what you’re looking for , maybe I might be interested take a look at the Olla Instant Pot, with 14 cooking programs: cooking steam, yogurt maker, pressure cooker, function slow cooker, sauté, browning, soups and keep warm function. It is also practical and very easy to use, and has a timer of up to 24 hours, as well as manual adjustment to set the cooking time and to personalize our recipes.