How to cook hamburgers?
If you want to know how to cook hamburgers, here we will tell you the different ways to prepare a perfect hamburger. Obviously hamburgers are not typical dishes of Spain. However, they are very popular and when you cook them correctly they are delicious.
Different ways to cook hamburgers
Of course the way of cooking hamburgers can vary from one region to another. For this reason, we will only mention the most traditional or “standard” preparations to make it easier to prepare.
Cooking perfect homemade burgers
- 1 Kg of minced meat.
- 3 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Stale bread
- Start by soaking the stale bread in a deep bowl. Make sure to cover it with water and allow it to soak in perfectly.
- Next you must chop the onion, parsley and garlic cloves. After this reserve the ingredients.
- Then you should season the meat to your liking and place it in a large container. Drain the bread and put it next to the meat.
- Then add the egg, onion, parsley, garlic, and mustard sauce.
- Use your hands to knead and mix all these ingredients until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Then make medium balls with the meat and give them the characteristic shape of hamburgers.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and when it is very hot, add the hamburgers.
- When the burgers are ready, place them on a plate.
- You can eat them with bread, also with sauce and vegetables. Even with a slice of cheese.
- You will need 2 empty and clean tuna cans.
- Also 170 grams of minced meat.
- Place the minced meat in a bowl and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Optionally you can add a tablespoon of garlic powder or spices.
- With the mixture ready, add the meat to the tuna can and, if desired, place a slice of cheese in the center of the can.
- Then put a pot on the fire and add a little water to the bottom. This will work like the traditional bain-marie but for hamburgers.
- Then place the pot on the fire until the water begins to boil.
- When this happens, place the tuna cans with the meat on top of the pot.
- Then put the lid on the pot and allow the meat to cook.
- Remove the pot from the heat and hold the tuna cans with a pair of tongs.
- Finally, place the meat on a hamburger bun and add a little more cheese, as well as tomato slices and arugula.
- 900 grams of minced meat.
- Slices of cheese.
- Hamburger buns
- Start by seasoning the minced meat by adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Use your hands to knead the meat for a couple of minutes.
- With small portions, shape the meat into a disk until you get about 8 hamburgers.
- It is advisable to place the hamburger meat in the fridge until the barbecue is ready to cook them.
- Light the charcoal on the barbecue and when you have enough embers, place the hamburger meat on the grill.
- For about 5 minutes, make sure to turn each side of the burger so that it cooks perfectly.
- If you prefer medium-sized burgers, you can place the meat in the center of the barbecue with the charcoal on the sides.
- Then close the lid of the barbecue and let them cook for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Optionally you can brown the breads a little on the grill.
- Finally add your favorite ingredients to the burger: lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, etc.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pineapple slices.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- Teriyaki sauce.
- Hamburger buns.
- To cook Hawaiian burgers you must mix the minced meat with pepper and salt to taste.
- Then separate the meat portions and give them the characteristic shape of hamburgers.
- Then you should grill the meat on a hot grill until it reaches a slightly golden hue, but with a juicy interior.
- While they remain on the grill, add a slice of Mozzarella cheese to each portion of meat. Allow the cheese to melt in the heat of the meat.
- Next, soak the pineapple slices with Teriyaki sauce and then put them on the grill for about 2 minutes.
- In one half of the bread, add mayonnaise, a lettuce leaf and a portion of the meat with cheese.
- Then add the pineapple slices and place the other half of the bread.
Burgers to the gardener
- Minced meat of third and pork.
- Onion and eggs.
- Bread crumbs soaked in milk.
- Crushed tomato.
- Dry sherry.
- Frozen peas.
- Carrots and turnips.
- Olive oil.
- Gruyere cheese slices.
- In a frying pan add olive oil and sauté the chopped onion.
- Once the onion is golden brown, add the wine and let it reduce a little.
- Then add the crushed tomato along with a couple of tablespoons of mineral water.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes. After this book.
- Then dice the carrots and turnips. Bring all this to a boil along with the rest of the peas.
- Sauté with butter and mix all the ingredients to shape the burgers.
- After 1 hour of standing, flour the mixture and then fry in olive oil over low heat.
- To finish, place the hamburgers in a source and around them add the planter. Pour the sauce on top and add strips of cheese to decorate.