The Aicok Kitchen Robot is a very versatile and easy-to-use processor that can carry out a large number of automatic tasks in the kitchen, saving a lot of manual work: cutting, chopping, shredding, or mixing, among other functions. It has a large capacity, to be able to process large quantities of food, and it is very easy to use, with only four buttons of use, two of them automatic and one to choose the times.
Ranking Top3 Best Kitchen Robots
Capacity and power
The Aicok kitchen robot has a power of 500W, enough to develop its functions as a food processor. Its jug has a large capacity, 1.8 liters.
Aicok Kitchen Robot Materials
The Aicok food processor is made of aluminum and CE certified hard tritan plastic, BPA free. Its glass has a capacity of 1.8 liters.
Main features of the Aicok food processor
This food processor is a highly precise vegetable cutter, thanks to its blades, and has the capacity to process both hard and soft foods. It is very useful for cutting vegetables in large quantities, saving time-consuming manual tasks in the kitchen. Among its main characteristics are the following.
- Food processor with functions of cutting, mincing, mixing, shredding, etc.
- It has the following accessories: two S-shaped blades, two feeding tubes and a reversible disc, 1 push tube
- The plastic inserts are useful for kneading and the reversible disc can cut and shred.
- Operating buttons: off, low speed (soft food), high speed (harder food) and pulse (to choose the desired working time)
- Non-slip base to prevent any type of slippage, with four holding suction cups to prevent the robot from moving while it performs its functions.
- Safety system : the blades only work when the lid is properly fastened.
- A +++ Energy Efficiency Certification, the most efficient on the market. It offers the greatest energy savings in its operation.
- EASY TO CLEAN – All of your utensils are dishwasher safe.
- Ability to process hard foods such as nuts.
- Ability to mix sauces, achieving a perfect texture.
Advantages of the Aicok Food Processor
This processor is a perfect complement to kitchen tasks, since it saves all the heavy and repetitive manual tasks, consisting of cutting, mixing, chopping or shredding. Its main advantages include the following:
- It is very simple to use, very suitable for those people who have never used a food processor and who do not want to complicate their lives learning to use very sophisticated robots.
- Saves considerable time in performing manual processing tasks.
- Versatile food processor that performs many manual kitchen tasks.
- It has 4 buttons for use, so its operation is not difficult or sophisticated: off, process hard food, process soft food, and pulse button to manually decide the processing time.
- It has a safety system that does not allow the blades to work if the lid is not properly closed, and a clamping system with a non-slip base so that the appliance does not move while processing.
- Its energy certification class A +++ is the most efficient on the market, expending less energy than other electrical appliances. It is a perfect robot to save on the electricity bill,
- It is an easy-to-clean robot , and the accessories it includes are suitable for the dishwasher.
- One of its main advantages is the great capacity to cut vegetables in precise and perfect cuts, and the ability to cut hard foods
- You can mix sauces and leave them in their perfect point
- It has a great value for money, since it is one of the most economical robots with these functions on the market.
Disadvantages of the Aicok food processor
It is a processor that works very well, a small drawback is that some foods can get stuck to the reversible disk.
Between you and me
The Aicok food processor is a very suitable processor for people who have little time and want to cook, but want to save a lot of heavy manual work. Its accessories are capable of mincing meat, cutting vegetables with precision, chopping and kneading, saving us considerable time in the kitchen. This processor is perfect as a complement to other kitchen machines with cooking functions. It is also a very useful processor to be able to process tougher foods without leaving pieces and without damaging the blades. Its 1.8 liter capacity tumbler can cut and process a large amount of food, making it very suitable for large families.
Its accessories are easy to clean, all valid for the dishwasher, and its A +++ efficiency certificate stands out , the most efficient on the market, so we will save energy when using it. In addition, it has an excellent value for money, given the functions it performs, being one of the cheapest food processors on the market.
Maybe you are interested
If the Aicok food processor is not what you were looking for, and you need a more sophisticated processor with more features in the kitchen, you may be interested in taking a look at the Bosch Multitalent 8 food processor , one of the most avant-garde and innovative From the market. It has an intelligent tool detection system , which automatically establishes the correct speed for each accessory, as well as for each culinary task.
With over 50 food processing functions you can shred, grate, whisk, mix, squeeze, mince and make different cuts. It is designed for people who have a great need to process food of different types and with different results, since Aicok is more basic in this sense. In addition, it has a large capacity container (3.9 liters) and a 1.5 liter blender jug. Variable speed adjustment according to each type of food, with an LED indicator included.