There are numerous brands that distribute kitchenware and household products. Each of them has its advantages and disadvantages, and covers certain needs. The Cooksmart brand is a line of household products, focused on the manufacture of cookware and pans, and in this article, we are going to talk about the new line of Cooksmart pans .
We will see its characteristics and advantages. In this way, you will already have a purchase option if you are looking to renew your pans.
While we’re going to focus on the CookSmart line of pans, we’re also going to talk a bit about the brand. And, knowing what materials it works with, we can tell if it is a quality brand or not. Analyzing the brand, we can see that it is a high quality brand, and affordable to all.
Cooksmart works with the two main materials used in the kitchen: stainless steel and aluminum. They are the most used materials in all kitchen utensils, due to all the advantages they offer. But Cooksmart not only uses these materials, it also includes ceramics as one of its main components in pans and casseroles. They also use wood, nylon, steel and plastic to make other utensils: tongs, spatulas, strainers, ladles …
Previously, we have already discussed the many advantages that stainless steel and aluminum offer us, which we will summarize later. But we have not talked about the characteristics of ceramics and their application in the kitchen.
- Ceramic pans have great resistance. It is true that they are not as resistant as pans made of stainless steel, but they can withstand high temperatures and are resistant to corrosion. These characteristics make pans made of this material very durable.
- It is beneficial for your health. Ceramic pans do not contain any chemical compounds that are harmful to health.
- Ceramic has its own anti-stick coating. Therefore, the food does not stick.
- If the food does not stick, and the pan is resistant to corrosion, this means that the pan is very easy to clean. A little soap and water or even a kitchen towel will suffice to clean the pan.
- Thanks to its own non-stick coating, you wo n’t need large amounts of oil to cook. Therefore, you will cook food in a healthier and healthier way.
The Cooksmart brand has several lines of pans, with different characteristics. In this way, the consumer chooses the one that best suits their needs. But all of them agree on one thing: their quality in the non-stick layer.
The non-stick coating on Cooksmart pans is free of PFOA and PTFE toxins. These chemicals are usually used to fix the non-stick coating to the pan. The Cooksmart brand certifies that its pans do not contain these types of chemicals. In addition, the non-stick coating is reinforced with a scratch-resistant coating . In this way, the non-stick coating is not so easily damaged.
Thanks to its non-stick coating, cleaning the Cooksmart pan is much easier and faster. A jet of water and a few drops of soap will be enough to clean it, or wash it in the dishwasher.
Cooksmart pan technologies
This line of pans has a series of characteristics that differentiate them from other pans of the brand. From design and appearance to the introduction of new technologies that enhance the kitchen experience.
- Made of extra-resistant aluminum.
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle , covered with a layer of heat-resistant silicone . This favors easy and safe handling .
- Available in various sizes: 20 cm, 24 cm and 28 cm.
- PFOA and PFTE chemical free nonstick coating . In addition, the non-stick coating is scratch resistant, so the non-stick coating lasts longer.
- Aluminum is a great conductor of heat. Cooksmart pans have a heat diffusing bottom so that all the heat is evenly distributed throughout the food. In this way, there will not be very burned parts and very raw parts in the same food.
- They are suitable for all types of cookers, except induction ones.
- They are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended that they be washed by hand to better preserve the non-stick coating.
Advantages of Cooksmart pans
- Aluminum is a very resistant material . It is resistant to high temperatures, the corrosion and shock. Thanks to this, pans made of aluminum are quite durable utensils , if they receive good care.
- Having an aluminum skillet helps you save time and energy. Because they are resistant to corrosion, Cooksmart can be washed in the dishwasher, so you do not have to wash them by hand. In addition, being resistant to high temperatures, they retain heat better. In this way, you can turn off the kitchen fire sooner, and your food will stay warm.
- The aluminum pans are light and handy. Although it is a very resistant material, it is not heavy. Thanks to this, anyone can handle these pans: from people with little cooking experience, to people who cannot exert great strength, and also veterans.
- These Cooksmart pans are a great investment, as they are compatible with all types of cookers, including induction ones. Therefore, if you change your kitchen you will not have to renew your pans.
The only downside is that these pans are not suitable for induction cookers.
Between you and me
The pans of this line are made of extra-resistant aluminum. That they are made with this material offers us numerous advantages. They are economical, resistant and use materials that are typical of higher ranges. Have you found them at a good price? Do not think about it!
Maybe you are interested
If these pans have not convinced you, there are similar options on the market. From this price range, you can find the Magefesa Paula pans. They are simple pans, unpretentious, but robust and durable.