The Russell Hobbs Maxicook Slow Cooker cooks for many diners quickly, efficiently, and without spending a lot of time. Its operation is intuitive and simple, and the results are as if to suck your fingers! Its elaborations are of authentic home cooking and very healthy, since slow cooking keeps the nutrients in each dish in perfect condition.
This British firm, a veteran in the production of small kitchen appliances, was born in England in 1952, at the hands of two entrepreneurs who were already working in the world of kitchen tools. Since then, it has not stopped growing and innovating, always offering quality and the best innovations applied to everyday cooking.
We leave you with a short video where you can see this fantastic Russell Hobbs Kitchen Robot in operation
Ranking Top3 Best Kitchen Robots
Capacity and Power
The Russell Hobbs Maxicook Pot has a capacity of 6 liters, which allows you to cook up to 8 people, or prepare up to 8 servings. It is an ideal pot for families with many members, or for cooking and preserving. It has a power of 200 W., more than enough for its three functions: cooking at high and low temperatures, and to keep warm.
The Russell Hobbs Maxicook Slow Cooker has an aluminum pan with a glass lid, both with non-stick coating. It has non-slip feet on the base to fix it well during the cooking process.
Features of the Russell Hobbs Maxicook Pot
- Slow cooking, which retains all the nutrients in food and provides great benefits for our health.
- It has three cooking settings : high and low temperature, and keep warm.
- The high temperature is ideal for cooking soups, creams, pieces of chicken or pasta; the low temperature gives it that “touch” of slow cooking, especially for meat, game and poultry stews, which will be soft and extra-tender.
- Its aluminum casserole is suitable for sealing and browning pieces of meat, and can be used directly on the stove. It has a glass lid to control the degree of cooking of the food.
- It has a programmable digital timer for better control of food cooking.
- The lid and the casserole are removable, for easy cleaning.
Advantages of the Russell Hobbs Maxicook Pot
Simmering in record time is a reality, thanks to the Russell Hobbs Maxicook Slow Cooker. Among its main advantages, we cannot lose sight of the following:
The three temperatures make slow cooking easy and always give you optimal results. Choose the maximum temperature for soups or creams, vegetables, pasta or chicken breasts. Make even the toughest cuts of meat melt in your mouth by cooking them at a low temperature for longer. To top it off, the warming setting keeps food ready to eat after cooking is complete.
- It is very easy to use and clean. Just by operating the timer, we can program the cooking processes without worrying about more, because the pot cooks perfectly.
- Its casserole for sealing and browning meat is suitable for fire, and thanks to its glass lid, we can always see the cooking processes. Once the piece is golden brown, we introduce the casserole to seal in the pot and program the slow cooking and that’s it ! We will have a first-class and extra-tender stew.
- Its two temperatures, high and low, allow cooking softer foods such as vegetables or pasta, and others that require more cooking, such as pieces of meat.
- Its keep-warm setting is very useful because it leaves food hot and ready to serve after cooking is complete.
- Large pot capacity, allowing you to cook up to 8 servings.
Disadvantages of the Russell Hobbs Maxicook Pot
No relevant drawbacks have been detected, quite the opposite. It is a very effective slow cooker to carry out practically all kinds of preparations, but we must bear in mind that it does not process food and that it does not have a recipe book either. So it’s time to customize and cook our favorite recipes.
Between you and me
The Russell Hobbs Maxicook Slow Cooker is perfect for families with many members, or people who have little time to dedicate to cooking but do not want to give up a healthy, balanced diet, and with the homemade flavors of the usual stews. It is very versatile, because thanks to its two temperatures, it can prepare softer foods, such as pasta, rice, poultry and vegetables, or that require more cooking, such as legumes and pieces of meat. Its removable casserole is suitable for fire, and can brown and seal the pieces of meat prior to cooking.
If we like to cook and eat healthy and balanced, based on lifelong recipes, the Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker is an excellent option. It is enough to incorporate the ingredients of the recipe, select the desired temperature, and enjoy all kinds of preparations, practically professionally, and without investing much effort in the kitchen.
Maybe you are interested
If the Russell Hobbs Maxicook Slow Cooker is not the pot you were looking for, you may be interested in taking a look at the Amazon Basics Slow Cooker, with similar characteristics and which is also very intuitive. It has 3 temperature settings, with a function to keep warm for a maximum time of 2 hours, and a glass lid to monitor the status of the stews, and a maximum cooking time of 20 hours.
It is very simple to use, since it is totally analog, and just press the on / off button. Its two cooking levels, high and low, reach temperatures of 85ºC to 90ºC for the low level and 95ºC to 98ºC for the high level.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|