The British brand Kenwood, a leading manufacturer of food processors and kitchen robots, presents the Kenwook KCook Multi Food Processor , a highly innovative food processor that can cook and process food at the same time. With 6 complete cooking programs, 12 speeds and a manual program, it is a very complete robot, at the same time that it stands out for its simplicity in handling.
This Kenwood Kcook Multi kitchen robot is suitable for all kinds of levels in the kitchen, from the most basic to the most advanced, and one of its main advantages is the possibility of cooking up to 4 dishes at the same time without difficulty. It is the perfect robot to prepare many servings, and to design complete menus quickly and efficiently.
In this short video you will quickly see its main characteristics and operation.
Ranking Top3 Best Kitchen Robots
Capacity and Power
It has a capacity of 4.5 liters, perfect for 6-8 servings, and a power of 1500W, divided into 950W for heating resistance and 550W for turning the motor.
It is made of stainless steel, to guarantee its durability and resistance over time. The Kenwood Kcook kitchen robot is one of those robots that, due to the quality of its manufacture, can be considered an all- rounder that is difficult to break.
Kenwood Kcook Multi Features
This Kcook Multi multifunction robot has cooking and food processor functions all in one, and the most varied functions to make it a perfect kitchen assistant. The most important would be the following:
- It has 6 automatic cooking programs : pot (quick stews and slow cookers), sauces, steam, soup (soups, creams and broths), stir-fries and desserts.
- Within each program there are different sub-functions, to be able to personalize the recipes.
- It has a manual cooking mode, to be able to cook self-made recipes.
- It has 12 speeds.
- It is a robot that reaches the highest temperature on the market, 180ºC, which allows it to function as a deep fryer with the best results.
- Its innovative Direct Prep accessory is a food processor that allows you to process food directly in the cooking container, or to do it independently, thanks to its two positions: towards the inside of the container or towards the outside.
- It has 5 cutting discs: extra fine, fine, coarse grater, fine cut and coarse cut.
- It includes a tray for steaming, with a capacity of 7.2 liters, which allows you to cook whole fish.
- It has a large panel where cooking options are chosen, and its three parameters are adjusted using buttons: temperature, time and speed. The selected options will be displayed on your LCD display.
- It has the option to keep warm for 30 minutes after the cooking process has finished both in the automatic programs and in the manual mode.
- Includes the following accessories: coarse grating disc, chopping and mixing blade, stirring tool, blending tool, and steam tray.
- All its accessories are dishwasher safe.
Watch this video how to make a pesto pasta in 17 minutes with Kenwood’s Kcook Multi!
Advantages of the Kenwood KCook Multi Food Processor
- Thanks to its many accessories and its great cooking capacity, the Kenwood KCook Multi can prepare up to 4 dishes at the same time: salads with the Direct Prep accessory, two steamed thanks to its tray, and a cream in the bowl.
- Its operation is very simple and intuitive, nothing complicated to learn.
- Its large capacity allows cooking for up to 8 people.
- It works very well as a fryer, thanks to the fact that it reaches a maximum temperature of 180ºC.
- Its large capacity tray allows us to cook for many diners easily and quickly.
- Its 6 cooking programs are capable of cooking all kinds of food: meats, fish, legumes, pasta, rice, creams, soups and desserts.
- The manual cooking mode function allows you to make your own recipes without any complications.
- The option to keep hot for a maximum of 30 minutes allows you to have the recipes ready until the right moment to consume them
- Its accessories are easy to clean, maintain and store. Contains a practical case to store the Direct Prep blades.
Disadvantages of the Kenwood KCook Multi Food Processor
It is a very complete robot thanks to its food processor and cooking programs, but perhaps for those who have very advanced knowledge of cooking, they will miss that it has WiFi connectivity. Luckily, Kenwood has released the Smart version of this kitchen machine, which we review below!
Kenwood KCook Multi Smart, the connected KCook
If you are passionate about cooking but have little time to cook, Kenwood KCook Multismart is going to revolutionize the kitchen robot market with a robot that is controlled from your mobile. Simple to use, multifunctional and practical, this kitchen robot is the only one on the market that is controlled from an App.
Kcook Multi Smart Features
This multi-function robot has the same functions as the Kenwook KCook Multi Kenwood. The fundamental difference is that this robot has connectivity, so you can cook in the distance without having to touch a single button on the robot.
Kenwook KCook Multismart is an innovative and complete robot, with cooking and food processor functions , all in one. To get the most out of your Kenwook, you must download the Kenwood World App, compatible with IOS 10 and 11 and Android 5 onwards. Here you can explore its more than 600 recipes, which can guide you step by step in the preparation of the dish you have selected. As simple as that. Its main functions, in addition to its star function, are the following:
- Complete kitchen robot capable of processing food, in addition to cooking with its cooking functions. You can fry, sauté, heat, cook slow and fast, and make soups and desserts, among other functions.
- Temperature degree by degree, from 30ºC to 180ºC, to make all kinds of cooking, with perfect precision.
- Direct Prep food processor, which allows you to process food directly in the cooking container, or to do it independently, thanks to its two positions: towards the inside of the container or towards the outside. It has 5 cutting discs.
- Smart scale, which connected to the App of your mobile, will allow you to see the weight of the ingredients on the screen. In addition, the App alerts you when you reach the required amount of each ingredient.
- It has the same power as its 1500W “twin brother”, enough for all the cooking functions it can perform.
- Recipe readjustment function according to the number of diners, through your App.
- It has a large capacity, being able to cook dishes for up to 10 people.
- Made of stainless steel.
- All its accessories are dishwasher safe.
What you should know about the Kcook Multi Smart
The Kenwood KCook Multismart kitchen robot is a robot with Wifi + App connectivity, with similar features to the Kenwood Kcook Multikenwood kitchen robot. It has food processor functions as well as cooking functions, with its innovative Direct Prep function, so you do not waste time in the kitchen cutting and grating food, and a precision temperature, which rises degree by degree.
This robot is capable of cooking through your mobile with the App the Kenwood World, something completely unique in the range of kitchen robots on the market. You just have to download it (valid for tablet and mobile) and start cooking without touching a button on the robot, and through its more than 600 recipes, which will guide you through the cooking step by step. The App is able to notify you when you have reached the required amount of each ingredient, thanks to its precision scale, or to readjust recipes depending on the number of diners.
It is a perfect robot for people without much time, who also do not have much cooking knowledge, since recipes can be prepared through the mobile, and the App will guide you step by step.
Between you and me
The Kenwood KCook Multi food processor is easy to handle, very intuitive, and you can start cooking right out of the box, even if you don’t have a lot of kitchen skills. The results of the recipes are extraordinary, thanks to its 6 automatic cooking programs, capable of preparing soups, stews, steam cooking, creams, sauces and desserts. It is one of the robots that reaches the highest temperature, 180ºC, so it can be used to make stir-fries, and as a regular fryer, with excellent results.
In addition, due to its large capacity, it is perfect for cooking for households with 6 to 8 people, or for having guests at home and not spending excessive time in the kitchen. It is very practical, thanks to its innovative Direct Prep, which allows cooking while being able to cut and grate. The ability to keep warm for at least half an hour is another of the strengths of this robot.
It is a very complete robot, and its value for money, given its many cooking and food processor functions, is more than reasonable. And if what we are looking for is a large capacity robot with the possibility of cooking several dishes at the same time, this is an outstanding decision.
Maybe you are interested
If the food processor Kenwood Multi KCook does not fit your needs, you might like to look at the performance of the robot kitchen Taurus MyCook Touch, which is also a very complete kitchen helper. It has multiple functions, such as induction cooker, capable of cooking, steaming and frying, and can also grind, shred, whip and grate. It has a programmable pot for making stews, and includes the following accessories: two-liter jug, stainless steel blades, basket, measuring cup, spatula, mixing paddle, and steam tray.