Express pots are one of the most used kitchen utensils, since they are capable of cooking tasty dishes in half the time of a conventional pot, or any other instrument. There are numerous models and lines of express cookers, which are adapted to the needs of the consumer. Today, we recommend the Alza Quattro express cooker , read on to find out all the features!
Alza is a line of Spanish kitchenware, which has more than 90 years of experience, and which has specialized in express pots. Throughout all these years of experience, they have been able to improve themselves, creating higher quality products over time, until reaching the Express Quattro de Alza pot.
This Quattro pressure cooker is made of 10/18 stainless steel. This material is one of the most indicated, and normally chosen, for the manufacture of utensils and kitchenware, due to its characteristics.
For starters, stainless steel has its own non-stick coating. Stainless steel is naturally non-stick, which means that an external non-stick layer is not created by chemicals in its manufacture . This has many advantages: there is no need to take special care of the non-stick to avoid damage, there are no chemicals that could be transferred to food …
Stainless steel is also a great conductor of heat. Thanks to this, the Alza Quattro cooker uses less energy: by driving and maintaining heat for longer, the power source can be switched off earlier, ensuring that food stays warm.
In addition, 10/18 stainless steel is a material of great strength and durability. It is resistant to high temperatures, corrosion, and bumps and scratches. This means that, with proper handling, the Alza Quattro pot will last for many years in your kitchen. In addition, being compatible with all types of kitchens, it does not matter if you change your kitchen, you can keep this express pot inside your kitchenware.
Other materials included in this pressure cooker are aluminum, which is part of the diffuser bottom (we will talk about it later), and the safety valves.
As we have briefly mentioned in the previous section, the Alza Quattro pot is compatible with all types of cookers: gas, electric, ceramic hob and induction. Thanks to this, you will be able to use this pot for many years, even if you change your kitchen. It is compatible for all surfaces thanks to the resistance to high temperatures, provided by stainless steel.
And not only is it compatible for all types of kitchens, but it can also be washed in the dishwasher. That is, you will not have to invest extra time in washing the pot by hand, you can relax and relax, letting the dishwasher do the cleaning.
Features of the Alza Quattro
What makes the Alza Quattro pot special is not only the material with which it is made, but its characteristics and technologies. Alza is a line that, as we have already mentioned, has more than 90 years of experience in the world of kitchenware, so the technologies included in its products are the most innovative and effective on the market.
- Manufactured in stainless steel: thanks to this material, the Alza Quattro pot has several advantages that make cooking easier and more comfortable, such as compatibility with all types of cookers, compatibility with dishwasher washing, and resistance and durability.
- Heat diffusing bottom: stainless steel is a great conductor of heat, as we have already mentioned. Thanks to the technology of the diffuser base, this heat is distributed evenly throughout the pot, guaranteeing perfect cooking of all foods. This diffuser base is manufactured in ” sandwich mode”: it is made up of a layer of stainless steel, another of aluminum, plus a last layer of stainless steel.
- System sustainable and energy saving: In addition to using less energy for cooking dishes), is a pot where you can cook with very little oil, thanks to the natural layer of non – stick properties of stainless steel.
- System high security: one of the main fears of the people, and delay their idea of buying a pressure cooker is the security system. This does not happen with the Alza Quattro pot: it has a triple safety system, consisting of the traditional rotary valve, an additional safety valve in the event that the pressure rises too much, and a side window.
- It has two cooking programs : a rapid cooking system and a super- rapid cooking system.
Between you and me
This is one of the most recommended options if you have never used a pressure cooker, thanks to all the technologies it includes: the triple diffuser bottom, the triple safety system … This is a brand of quality and dedication by the Alza brand.
The Alza Quattro pot is designed so that it can be used by each person, regardless of their experience in the world of cooking or personal characteristics. It is a light pot, easy to use by anyone, and available in various capacities ( 2.5, 4, 6 and 8 liters ), so it adapts to the needs of the consumer. In addition, it is an affordable pot, if we compare the value for money.
Advantages of the Express Pot Alza Quattro
- It is a pot aimed at all consumers: both due to its characteristics and its affordability, the Alza Quattro pot is available to anyone.
- It is a durable pot : you will not have to renew this pot every year, or when you change the kitchen, so its purchase represents a quality investment.
- It has two cooking systems (fast and super fast), so it cooks food in less time.
Maybe you are interested
From the same kitchenware line, the Alza Omega pressure cooker is available . It is very similar to this pressure cooker, the only thing that does not include the two programs for fast and super fast cooking. It is available in various sizes, from 2.5 liters to 8 liters.