When it comes to getting started cooking, many don’t know how to get started. Clearly, there is the importance of having the necessary ingredients. But, the pots also play a very important role in our kitchen. Well, these are the ones that will help us prepare all your food. Fissler is a brand that has positioned itself as a quality leader in kitchen utensils. These being of the highest level of utility, counting on a very intelligent design. This time we recommend the Fissler Vitaquick, a pot designed to facilitate your work in the kitchen and so that you can be inspired and make the best recipes.
Fissler ensures that all its products are of quality and that its customers can count on them at any time and for a long time. The Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker is a cooker that is constructed of stainless steel. This is one of the best metals that we can have in our kitchen tools. Stainless steel is not easily destroyed and gives us a product with a very long useful life. But, in addition, this is a material that does not absorb the flavors or odors of food.
One of the most important points when choosing a pressure cooker is compatibility. In the case of the Fissler Vitaquick speed cooker, this is a pot that is designed so that we can use it on any fire. Including induction type cookers. This characteristic makes it a very good option for when we have to take our pot to another place and we will not run the risk of it being damaged.
Main features of the Fissler Vitaquick
- The Fissler Vitaquick is an ultra versatile pot . In it we can cook anything. From vegetables, to fish and meat.
- This is a pressure cooker that is a basic Fissler model. However, it stands out a lot for its ultra attractive design. And, that it has some very ingenious functions that will make everyone who is starting in this way of cooking fall in love.
- The lid has a built- in metal tab that will help you position it correctly. In addition, it has a new design on the edge of the pot that makes closing it the easiest thing in the world. When the Fissler Vitquick Pressure Cooker is properly closed , a click will sound and the colored indicator on the handle will change from red to green. As long as this does not happen, the pot will not begin to build pressure.
- It comes in 3 capacities. From the 3.5 liter, 4.5, 6, 8 and 10 liter pot . It means that, to select, you have several options. From small, medium and large pots to cook for the whole family.
- In this pot you can choose two levels of cooking. Soft cooking and fast cooking.
- The Vitaquick is a pot from Fissler that has an efficient and very practical fill level indicator. It is located inside and indicates the minimum and maximum levels of liquid that this pot can have.
- It has a completely removable handle. What will help us to facilitate the work in the kitchen. It can be stored and cleaned more easily.
- It has a Superthermic encapsulated bottom that is suitable for all types of kitchens. In addition, it is compatible with all types of these. Including induction cookers. Likewise, it ensures optimal heat absorption, distribution and storage.
Between you and me
Without a doubt, the Fissler Vitaquik is recommended for people who are just starting out in pressure cooking. If you are looking for a good pot, without a doubt this can be one of the best options of the current market offers.
This is an amazing pressure cooker that comes in many liter capacity sizes. Also, it is a high quality stainless steel pressure cooker. Its blue and white indicator will help us to know the level of pressure that this pot has.
It also has a Superthermic encapsulated bottom perfect for the uniform cooking of our food. One of the great advantages of the Fissler Vitaquick is that it is suitable for use on all types of hobs, it is perfect even for induction cookers.
On the other hand, this pot is presented as a good introduction to pressure cookers for the inexperienced, as it has two cooking levels. Its lid is ultra easy to place and has a safety lock. Its handle is very easy to disassemble.
Advantages of the Fissler Vitaquick pot
- One of the great advantages of this pot is its safety systems, which is suitable even for people who have no experience with this type of product.
- Also, this is a long-lasting pot that we can use in all types of kitchens, which will make our lives much easier.
- Together, its detachable handle allows us to have the opportunity to store it with greater comfort.
Disadvantages of the Fissler Vitaquick pot
Its main weakness is that it cannot be used in the dishwasher in a total way. This pot can only be placed in the dishwasher its stainless steel parts, but not complete. Well, it can damage your parts from other materials.
Maybe you are interested
This Magefesa pot is a good product that will provide you with all the comforts you need when cooking pressure. One of the most incredible features of the Magefesa is that it gives us a lot of help when cooking. Finally, it is a pot that is compatible with all types of hobs and cookers, including induction ones. This makes it perfect to meet the needs of all people.
If you need to take it with you on vacation or lend it to a friend, this pot will do its job and cook all the food you want. Without a doubt, if the Fissler Vitaquick has not convinced you, it is very possible that the Magefesa Dynamic is a good choice.